Thursday, September 29, 2011
11 Tips Of Making Money
1.Start right away The first best thing is to accept that you need help. Accept, but don’t celebrate your weaknesses and lack of money. Some people think that they have money, but they always throw words to their spouse at the end of the month. Why? Because there is Lack! They have all latest gadgets for entertainment, but still you find it hard to pay your bills, school fees and other basic necessities. The problem is not your employer (to those employed), but how you have assigned your money to be your employee. Money must work for you. Money should give birth to more money. Money should be your tool to catapult you to your destiny.
2. Debt, is dirty A debt makes you to be a slave. To think and plan properly, clear all your debts. This makes you to live a free life.
3. Live within your means Some people live above their means. This causes debts. Any latest thing in the market is grabbed without considering side effects. Materialism has manipulated people, especially through advertising. Many people have leant to join the band wagon without considering its casualties. They feel left behind if they are not in vogue! This is a skewed perception, if you follow any thing in the market you will soon become a slave of materialism.
4. Tithe What’s better to spend 100 % of cursed money or to spend 90 % of blessed money? In Malachi 3 verse 8 -10, God teaches us how to open windows of heaven. It’s only by bringing 10 % of your earnings. This is a kingdom principle. Generally, principles are meant to be followed. If they are not followed we will be violating laws that bring its consequences. Read through Malachi 3: 8- 10 over and over again until it becomes a reality in your life.
5 Mental Power Poverty is a mental attitude. To change your life you need to change your thoughts. What is in your head determines what is in your hand. You can take a mentally poverty stricken man in the Africa and throw them in the midst of riches in France, but I won’t be a surprise that they will bring all things to nothing.
6. Heart Power Passion is the one of the success movers today. It’s all in the heart. Be passionate about what you want to accomplish in life.
7. Money Habits There is a difference between a need and a want. So it is between a luxury and a necessity. People need to learn to differentiate between an asset and a liability. Poor people, when they get money, they spend money on liabilities whist the rich have mastered the art of investing on assets. It’s simple. There are things that we buy that will never bring money into our pockets, but there are things that if you buy will fatten your wallet. A TV won’t do to be the bought first by a person who does computer graphics; I would rather buy a PC. I would rather risk wearing a single shirt only to pay for my studies at College.
8. Better associates I have lived in situations where my friends become my worst foes. They call for an outing. A braai! Association determines assimilation. Your mind pattern determines how and on what you spend your money. Friends are a great contributory factor in shaping and influencing your thoughts. If they can’t change your perception for the better they will make you bitter. You better chuck them out before they choke your wallet!
9. Law of sowing and reaping The Bible is so expansive in dealing with the principle of sowing and reaping. Have not only good but excellent seed. Saw in the right ground. Live in the field to see the growth of the seed. [Galations 6:7, 2 Corinthians 9: 6]
10. Hard work Hard work does not mean sweating to get your money, but working smart enough. Your skill determines your future. What can you do to bring money in your life? The world is looking for people to offer a product or service for money in exchange.
11. Have multiple streams of income. Have many tributaries of money. What if that one stream you have dries up? Learn to have many means of making money come into your account. An old adage goes: don’t put ages in one basket! Learn to make money whilst you are asleep. That’s having a million dollar mindset.
Recommended books/ authors:
The Million Mindset- Gerry Robert
The BIG YOU! -Jonah Nyoni
As a man thinketh- James Allen
Think and Grow Rich- Napoleon Hill
The Laws of Prosperity- Kenneth Copeland Rich Dad, Poor Dad- By Robert T. Kiyosaki